Homes that are staged sell 3x’s faster than those that aren’t
Karen is an Accredited Staging Professional through the industry leader (ASP). She has designed and decorated numerous homes, some with furniture…others with none. She has a commercial storage facility where she houses her various staging materials and accessories.
Can Your Home be a Model Home???
Karen sells homes across the entire spectrum of price range, type and size, from $250,000 to $1,500,000 and have visually coordinated rooms in all of them. Here are some of recent homes she’s staged:
- 3 level townhouse in Woodbridge whose owner was still using some of his furnishings from his bachelor days
- Large loft level condo in Alexandria with an extensive crystal collection and kitty play-land items
- A split level home in Burke with a two rambunctious 4 year olds terrorizing their 12 year old dog, Cindy
- A vacant townhouse condo in South Arlington
All homes are different and Karen finds a way to make it work whether it is vacant or not.
In every case, Karen’s seller was surprised and delighted with the makeover results. In every case, agents showing the homes – even the condo – reported a strong positive perception of condition, size and presentation the “Wow! Factor”. Karen’s last set of clients thought they walked into the wrong home after a week away on vacation!
- We drop off our pre-listing seller kit with a summary of staging and some articles written about us and a video tape on general prep of a home. ie cleaning, painting, neutralizing etc
- After the market plan is reviewed and listing is sign we go thru the house a make of list of things that need to be done. we facilitate with our exclusive contractors or the clients to insure that all is done in a timely fashion
- Karen and her team comes within a couple of days before the home is to go on the market and stage it for sale
- Get that home under contract!